You are attentive to the use and sharing of your personal information and that is normal! We thank you for your confidence in us to treat them scrupulously, carefully and appropriately. By visiting the novacel-safetyfilms.com website, you agree that Novacel may collect, process and use the personal information referred to below.
The processing of Personal Data of Users registered on the novacel-safetyfilms.com website is subject to French law, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, as amended (known as the Data Protection Act) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable as from 25 May 2018 (known as the GPDR).
Definition of terms used in our information policy
- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an "identifiable natural person" is defined as a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations carried out or not carried out using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, matching or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction;
- "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller may be designated or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for by Union law or by the law of a Member State;
- "personal data breach" means a security breach resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or unauthorised access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- "user" refers to the identified or identifiable natural person (directly or indirectly) who visits the Novacel and Chargeurs Protective websites.
What customer information does Novacel collect and what is its purpose?
Novacel respects a principle of data minimisation by collecting its data for a specific, explicit and legitimate processing purpose.
The customer information we collect helps us to personalize and continually improve your experience on novacel-safetyfilms.com. We use this information to process requests, store and update our files and thus your accounts with us. Below are the types of information we collect.
Information you provide us with
Within the framework of a traditional contact by email or via our form
Name - First name - Email - Telephone number
When you contact us, we ask you for this information in order to facilitate exchanges with you.
Company and possibly Service and Function
As our products are intended for professionals only, we use this information to better understand your company's needs and provide you with an appropriate offer.
This information is useful for us to put you in contact with an employee who is geographically close to you. They also allow us to better know our audience.
Our exchanges are kept in order to ensure a better follow-up to your requests but also for the purpose of training our staff.
Please note that you can request access, rectification and deletion of this data at any time by using our dedicated DGPS form or by contacting our Data Protection Officer named above under "Data Controller and DPO".
Information collected automatically
What about cookies?
In order to allow our systems to recognize your device and provide you with features, we use "cookies".
Cookies" are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to allow our system to recognize your device and provide you with certain features. They do not allow us to know your identity under any circumstances.
These cookies also allow us to collect statistical data on the use of our website in order to improve your user experience.
When you browse our website, by default these cookies are enabled. However, you can refuse to accept cookies by making the following settings depending on the browser you are using:
- Firefox - Steps to follow if you use the Firefox browser
- Google Chrome – Steps to follow if you use the Google Chrome Browser
- Safari – Steps to follow if you use the Safari Browser
- Internet Explorer – Steps to follow if you use the Internet Explorer Browser
Does Novacel share the information it receives?
Protection of Novacel and third parties
We disclose the content of customer accounts and other personal information when required by law or if such disclosure is necessary to enforce and apply our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Novacel or users of Novacel sites or others.
What are my rights?
As mentioned above, you always have the option of not providing any information, even if some information is required to contact Novacel.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you have a right of access, modification, rectification, portability, processing limitation, opposition to profiling and deletion of information concerning you.
Right to portability
You have a right to portability, which allows you to retrieve your data and store it as you wish. You are free to transfer this personal data or to ask us to transfer it to another structure. Only the personal data you have provided to us via the website are eligible for the right to portability.
Right to limitation of processing
You can exercise your right to limit the processing of this data using the procedure described in this policy. This right applies in particular in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data concerning you and request a limitation of the processing until our controller checks its accuracy.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose its deletion and instead demand that the use of your data be limited.
- You need to keep this information for the recognition, exercise or defence of your legal rights when our data manager no longer needs it.
Right to object to profiling
Profiling" refers to any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict his online behaviour. With the right to object to profiling, you can object to the processing of this data for direct marketing purposes.
How long do you keep my data?
Novacel sites store all your personal data for a period of six months and your cookies for one month.
Is my information safe?
Novacel undertakes to give access to your personal information only to persons authorised by virtue of their position. We are committed to the utmost confidentiality regarding this data.
We maintain physical, electronic and backup security measures in connection with the collection, retention and disclosure of our customers' personal information.
We implement technical and organisational measures specially designed to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss, intrusion or disclosure of your personal data.
Additional information and exercise of rights
For any request relating to your personal data and/or to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact Novacel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Novacel by post:
27 RUE DOCTEUR EMILE BATAILLE
76250 DEVILLE LES ROUEN